Monday, January 17, 2011

How Beautiful HE Really Is...

       I look at God like a child looks at: a falling leaf, a trickling stream, a snow flake, being tucked in at night, and even a tear, dripping from the tip of their nose.  So beautiful. Perfectly there. Powerful in the small things. 
God is Amazing. He gives us direction when our eyes are sealed shut. He gives us light when everything has shut off and shut down. He pushes us to take leaps that we didn't even think Possible. He helps us to grow, and to know that when He is done with us, we're "White as Snow".
       It's hard to describe Him to someone that doesn't understand. Hmmmm. He is the strength I never knew I had. He is what takes my guilt and anxiety away. He is my promise for a Life after this one has been lived out for Him. He is like an Eternally Incredible and Metaphorical Santa Claus. Yes. Santa. You never see him but you just know what He looks like in incredible detail. You can just "feel" his jolly spirit in the air and in your heart. (Ya know, Santa's sleigh bells jingle-jangling and that warm fuzzy seasonal feeling?) He is known all over the world. He delivers you what is on your wish list if it is asked for with the right heart- no questions asked, no take backs. He is Gracious in that way. He will bring you that wanted serenity and joy that you've been hoping to receive for years. He'll place your gift of freedom from sin on the place in which you've prepared for him.  But this difference between my "Santa" and the Rest of the world's...
       Mine is real. He is everywhere. Every musical note played and that has yet to be. Every stunning Sunrise or Sunset that has ever graced this world- or that has yet to come, as they are birthed from or swallowed by breathtaking scenery. Every fallen leaf, or snowflake, ever bit of laughter, tranquility, love, patience, joy, grace, obedience, and every little prayer that touches little lips.  In the construction of every physical body- so intricately detailed. Every ounce of good that exists. He is Beautiful.  He is my everyday reason for tears of joy. The reason I wake up in the morning.
       I am not blessed with much, But I AM blessed with Just Enough. He's seen to it. I've had so many opportunities, and am so different- because He radiates through me.
       He chose me sooo long ago to live and serve Him. He gave His son for me. That's Beyond beautiful.  I am his Daughter. I will make a difference. Life is NEVER easy or safe. Some say that's why they wear helmets. I say, that's why I wear the personality God has blessed me with. I am beautiful. Only because of Him. I will suffer trials- even harder than others could imagine- because God needs me to grow to better serve Him.
       So that I can show others how beautiful He is. So I can bring His joy that I embrace so strongly in my heart. So that life has purpose. So that we can even be better human beings. God is good. He is loving. He is strong. He is gracious. His is always there. He, is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment